<$BlogRSDURL$>

Postcards of Grief

Mourning is a process.

Comments on breast cancer by proxy, written by a woman coping with the loss of her mother.

Thursday, October 09, 2003

Sliding scale


Knitting group met tonight. I was pretty much just out of sorts. I haven't been sleeping well, so I've been sleeping late. Two of the last three days, I've nearly gotten out of the shower before I realized that my hair wasn't washed.

It's one of those little things, but it's somehow significant. I feel like crap, can't really concentrate, and therefore, I can't shower properly. This is a shower, not rocket science. I can't bathe myself, but I can complete expense reports.

I'm also socially inept. Brooke's first mitten is almost halfway done, though, and it looks stunning.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

.
This gif is freely copyable. Just right click, save
Powered by
RSSify at WCC

Powered by Blogger