<$BlogRSDURL$>

Postcards of Grief

Mourning is a process.

Comments on breast cancer by proxy, written by a woman coping with the loss of her mother.

Tuesday, December 16, 2003

It's not Auld Lang Syne


Resolutions

1. I will accept goodies and assistance when they are offered to me.
2. I will say NO when someone asks me to do something for which I do not have ample time.
3. I will say NO when someone asks me to do something I do not wish to do.
4. I will leave or send Brooke out of the house when I’m driving her up the wall.
5. I will try to engage in small group social activities at least weekly, but I won’t feel guilty if I’m not up to it.
6. I will try to exercise daily, but I won’t feel guilty if I’m not up to it.
7. I will recognize that it is better to eat junk food than nothing at all and that it is better to eat whole foods than junk, but I will eat what I can.
8. I will do the little things which make me happy, including but not limited to singing loudly in the car, playing with the cats, and eating good olives.
9. I will not weigh myself more than once a day.
10. I will return calls and emails in a timely fashion so that I maintain contact with the people who care about me.

Help me keep up with these, will you?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

.
This gif is freely copyable. Just right click, save
Powered by
RSSify at WCC

Powered by Blogger