<$BlogRSDURL$>

Postcards of Grief

Mourning is a process.

Comments on breast cancer by proxy, written by a woman coping with the loss of her mother.

Tuesday, March 23, 2004

tidbit (the lowercase palindrome)


The good people at Hospice sent a small packet of information on their bereavement programs. Within that was a photocopy on deep blue paper describing the stages of grief. I have been reassured by professionals that inappropriate hostility is a perfectly normal part of the grieving process. So there.

I’ve gained five pounds since the funeral and continued exercising five days a week. I’m well on my way to being back to a healthy weight by the end of May.

I have work to do and time to do it.

And guess who I spent Saturday with... Uncle McJackass and Aunt O'Mascara! I had sporadic twinges of guilt in the morning, but then I got over it.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

.
This gif is freely copyable. Just right click, save
Powered by
RSSify at WCC

Powered by Blogger