<$BlogRSDURL$>

Postcards of Grief

Mourning is a process.

Comments on breast cancer by proxy, written by a woman coping with the loss of her mother.

Wednesday, April 07, 2004

One who beholds


You know those days when you hate life for no other reason than you hate life?

Two different people have given me really wonderful praise and feedback today, and I had hoped that it would make me feel a little better about life. One person told me that what I did today was “huge,” that I’m effectively providing a nation of 1.3 billion people with better medical care.

I feel like all I did today was eat chocolate covered pretzels while fiddling with a database.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

.
This gif is freely copyable. Just right click, save
Powered by
RSSify at WCC

Powered by Blogger