<$BlogRSDURL$>

Postcards of Grief

Mourning is a process.

Comments on breast cancer by proxy, written by a woman coping with the loss of her mother.

Monday, December 13, 2004

Impressive, only not

I was so thrilled with my blog's popularity when I realized I was showing up on the first page of Google hits for any number of Barak Obama + [something else] searches. It turns out that Barak Obama is actually spelled Barack Obama. The searchers didn't know this, nor did I, and we were so pleased to find me.

I hope Illinois doesn't retract that invitation for us to move there...


4 Comments:

At 5:07 PM, Blogger frog said...

Illinois emailed me. You're not allowed to live there.

love,

frog

 
At 5:28 PM, Blogger Display said...

This is how Frog makes me feel.

 
At 6:22 PM, Blogger Garrett said...

I think as long as you bring a hostess gift you will be fine.

 
At 12:40 PM, Blogger Display said...

Do you think it matters what kind of gift? I hope cheese and wine would be okay. Maybe some bread. Oh, dear.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

.
This gif is freely copyable. Just right click, save
Powered by
RSSify at WCC

Powered by Blogger