<$BlogRSDURL$>

Postcards of Grief

Mourning is a process.

Comments on breast cancer by proxy, written by a woman coping with the loss of her mother.

Monday, January 17, 2005

We still need a better president.

On Thursday, January 20, 2005, I will be in Washington, DC. I will be wearing many layers, and on the upper half of my body, the outermost will be a white sweatshirt with the letters FUGWB on the front.

This is where you come in. I have Sharpies and a desire to write the names (or pseudonyms) of people who will be with me in spirit. If you believe that the USA still needs a better president, leave a comment or email me. I'll write your name (however you want it) on the shirt.

P.S. You don't have to live in the US or be American to sign on. I'll also include your nation, if you wish.


6 Comments:

At 6:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That would be me! I'd be honored to participate with you in spirit. Just sign it,

Franny Oxford

I can think of lots of really ugly things to sign instead but nothing that matches your spirit of quiet resistance.
Thanks, Emilyn. You're amazing.

 
At 7:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can sign me too.

catte (Miranda)

 
At 8:59 AM, Blogger Display said...

Noted and noted. Thank you! Anyone else?

 
At 9:31 AM, Blogger frog said...

Me! Me!

Use whatever version of my name you'd like. You have them all. :)

 
At 12:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Put my name on, please. I'll be there in spirit as I'm here in the flesh, doing computer upgrades and various legal-ish thingies.

Char

 
At 6:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn! I saw this too late!



- Princess of Cybermob

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

.
This gif is freely copyable. Just right click, save
Powered by
RSSify at WCC

Powered by Blogger