<$BlogRSDURL$>

Postcards of Grief

Mourning is a process.

Comments on breast cancer by proxy, written by a woman coping with the loss of her mother.

Friday, March 04, 2005

I did my own radio show once.

i have been floated to this thought this hour
on a series of events i cannot explain

--Olivia Tremor Control

I can't quite tell you the relevance of this right now. I'm not sure I know it myself, but it was playing in the car this morning on my way to work, and I felt compelled to post it.

If you haven't heard much of OTC's stuff, you should look into them. They're wonderful.


2 Comments:

At 1:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooohhhhh! i like that quote. don't be suprised if you see it on a future rivervision weblog.

 
At 2:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hrmph. An Elephant 6 fan and STILL she doesn't make the pilgrimage down here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

.
This gif is freely copyable. Just right click, save
Powered by
RSSify at WCC

Powered by Blogger