<$BlogRSDURL$>

Postcards of Grief

Mourning is a process.

Comments on breast cancer by proxy, written by a woman coping with the loss of her mother.

Sunday, October 12, 2003

Gout


Couldn't fall asleep last night until 5ish. I got about 3 hours of sleep, and although I wanted to make it to church, the nausea of sleep-deprivation set in while I was on my way out the door. This was after I chugged nearly 3 cups of coffee, so that left me feeling like a ball of ass on the couch and struggling to knit with trembling hands.

Brooke's mittens are done, and I'm working on a FUCK CANCER alpaca/wool hat for Mom.

I don't know if this journal is more about cancer or knitting or unmitigated whining.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

.
This gif is freely copyable. Just right click, save
Powered by
RSSify at WCC

Powered by Blogger