<$BlogRSDURL$>

Postcards of Grief

Mourning is a process.

Comments on breast cancer by proxy, written by a woman coping with the loss of her mother.

Thursday, March 04, 2004

And another thing


Do not tell me how good it is that her suffering ended. There are other ways to end suffering besides dying, and I would much rather one of those. Whether she suffered or not, she is dead, and I miss her.

If you are in a service-oriented profession and dealing with me at a very stressful time in my life, do not piss me off.

I understand that you think I have lost too much weight, but your stating that more than once in a day will not give me weight. You see, I have not yet had time to gain the weight in between mention number one and mention number two. Mere hours have passed.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

.
This gif is freely copyable. Just right click, save
Powered by
RSSify at WCC

Powered by Blogger