<$BlogRSDURL$>

Postcards of Grief

Mourning is a process.

Comments on breast cancer by proxy, written by a woman coping with the loss of her mother.

Monday, June 21, 2004

Maternal Monday


I hadn't expected this to be so cool. Natalie's husband is working in France right now, so she asked me to accompany her to her 18 week ultrasound. It was the most incredible thing, and I really hadn't expected to be blown away by it. The baby was moving around, and I was just so sad for her husband to be away for this. Sad for Natalie, too. We learned the sex this morning, so now they have to sit down and focus on names.

That little thing is going to be one of my newest friends.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

.
This gif is freely copyable. Just right click, save
Powered by
RSSify at WCC

Powered by Blogger