<$BlogRSDURL$>

Postcards of Grief

Mourning is a process.

Comments on breast cancer by proxy, written by a woman coping with the loss of her mother.

Thursday, June 03, 2004

Making lunch got exciting

NPR is a nearly always on in our house. This morning, during the BBC World Service feed, I had this creepy aural déjà vu sensation. My old PI was talking to Judy Swallow in my kitchen, and I had flashbacks of endless conference calls as he directed me over 800 miles of telephone line and network cable. Fortunately, both for him and for Judy, he was far less spastic and far more dignified this morning.

My new goal is to get my current PI on the BBC. He's pleased yet anxious. Judy asks some tough questions.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

.
This gif is freely copyable. Just right click, save
Powered by
RSSify at WCC

Powered by Blogger