<$BlogRSDURL$>

Postcards of Grief

Mourning is a process.

Comments on breast cancer by proxy, written by a woman coping with the loss of her mother.

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Ebry's first photo shoot

Unfortunately, ultrasound technology has not evolved enough to allow us to see the expression on Ebry's face as s/he devises future schemes. As you'll notice, I've taken the liberty of calling Ebry "Baby" on this image. I'm too lazy to make more than one photo edit, and I plan to send this out to a few folks who don't need to know that Brooke and I named the kid already.

This is Ebry at 7 weeks gestational age. Two weeks have passed since this image, but short of taking pictures of my bloated abdomen, this is the best you'll get for a while.

Ebry


5 Comments:

At 5:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so excited to follow your progress! Congrats! Is Ebry just the name until birth? Did you mention if you will find out if it will be a girl or boy?

Very inspiring, even for a couple who wishes to remain childless. I am happy every time someone puts a face on lesbians having children.

 
At 1:48 PM, Blogger Jen said...

Oh my goodness! - you know who

That's so awesome. Congrats! - me!

 
At 7:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. You can really see the movement. Go Ebry!
Megliza from February Due Dates Boards

 
At 12:17 AM, Blogger Krupskaya said...

I want to hug Ebry already.

 
At 8:28 PM, Blogger witchtrivets said...

I am just so happy for you and Brooke. And happy to see the pictures of little Ebry. Yay!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

.
This gif is freely copyable. Just right click, save
Powered by
RSSify at WCC

Powered by Blogger