<$BlogRSDURL$>

Postcards of Grief

Mourning is a process.

Comments on breast cancer by proxy, written by a woman coping with the loss of her mother.

Tuesday, April 27, 2004

It's undisclosed, actually


To the person who found me by searching "someone dies ground is frozen what do with the body," I'm very sorry for your loss. I don't know what they do with all bodies, but my mother's is in "a very secure place" owned by the funeral home.

Truth be told, it freaked me right out how insistent they were that it's secure. Great. Another thing to be weirded out about. Not only is she dead, but some psychotic necrophile might try to take her body. It's bad enough that--well, it's bad enough.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

.
This gif is freely copyable. Just right click, save
Powered by
RSSify at WCC

Powered by Blogger