<$BlogRSDURL$>

Postcards of Grief

Mourning is a process.

Comments on breast cancer by proxy, written by a woman coping with the loss of her mother.

Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Unknown

Out into the morning mists I come,
alone, yet with family and friends.
I come one last time to see you.
I stoop to touch you, to bathe you with my tears again,
and wrap you in my gaze of love for who you were.

Although creation beckons you back to the earth, your spirit abides with me.
You taught me many things.
You illumined the world with your gifts.
You modeled love to those around you.
Those evidences of your life will evolve and live on through
others who have been touched by your life.
You are a part of the web of creation.
Your life made a difference.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

.
This gif is freely copyable. Just right click, save
Powered by
RSSify at WCC

Powered by Blogger