<$BlogRSDURL$>

Postcards of Grief

Mourning is a process.

Comments on breast cancer by proxy, written by a woman coping with the loss of her mother.

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

emilin (at) gmail (dot) com

I’m narcissistic. We’ve covered this before, haven’t we? I’m also obsessive and find it very interesting to know who links to me, how people find me on Google, and in what time zone my various readers reside.

To the person whose internet domain is saputocheese.com: Please email me. I’d love to know who you are. You needn’t announce yourself publicly, but if you would be so kind as to just drop me a note and tell me a little about yourself, that would be fantastic. I mean, someone who works in cheese reads my blog? How cool is that?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

.
This gif is freely copyable. Just right click, save
Powered by
RSSify at WCC

Powered by Blogger