<$BlogRSDURL$>

Postcards of Grief

Mourning is a process.

Comments on breast cancer by proxy, written by a woman coping with the loss of her mother.

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Photo meme

Town I was born in:


Town I live in now:


My name:


My grandmother's name:


My favorite food:


My favorite drink:


My favorite song:


My favorite smell:


This is from Wannabemom-- You have to do a google image search and post an image of the following: the town you were born in, the town you live in now, your name, your grandmother's name, your favorite food, your favorite drink, your favorite song, and your favorite smell. Tell me if you do it so I can admire your pictures.


4 Comments:

At 2:36 PM, Blogger Katie said...

Yeah! Too much fun!

 
At 12:33 PM, Blogger frog said...

I did it.

 
At 12:48 PM, Blogger Shelli said...

mine's up! :)

 
At 12:40 PM, Blogger b. said...

Pretty cool; mine's up too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

.
This gif is freely copyable. Just right click, save
Powered by
RSSify at WCC

Powered by Blogger