<$BlogRSDURL$>

Postcards of Grief

Mourning is a process.

Comments on breast cancer by proxy, written by a woman coping with the loss of her mother.

Monday, October 17, 2005

Mike Wazowski

Here is the real Mike Wazowski. However, not too far from where I live, another Mike Wazowski made an appearance this weekend.

Mike Wazowski came to town

Ours was the only Mike Wazowski we saw at the trick-or-treating event. Brooke and I did see a small Sully, but he and Mike never did get together.

Mike just mostly hung out with Mom.

Mike loves Mom


1 Comments:

At 6:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice picture! Again, I feel like living in woods and having no connection with the normal world... I say that because I live in Romania and I know a kid that would LOVE such a costume but... there is no point in trying to find it here. Could you give me an idea? Where did you get it from? Do they have an E-mail address or something? Please, let me know! My E-mail is goopy_more@yahoo.co.uk. Thanks! r.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

.
This gif is freely copyable. Just right click, save
Powered by
RSSify at WCC

Powered by Blogger